Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and with the in-laws coming into town I am not going to be able to work out at all for the next few days. I know that I am getting more serious about my training, though, because I am still getting in four workouts this week (running on Monday, weights yesterday, and both today before I begin focusing on Thanksgiving dinner preparation). Monday I did a half an hour on the treadmill at 7:41/mile pace, which felt pretty relaxed. Yesterday I hit the weights, and on the way out had my body fat measured. I came in at 12%, which I am O.K. with given its late November. I would love to get that down below 10% by next summer -- we will see how that goes (got to cut down on the sweets!). I am still loving the fact I got an early jump on my training for next season...

No comments: