Friday, March 6, 2020

Feeling It

This morning I knocked out 40 minutes at 7:13 pace, my second 7:13 pace run of the week. And I must say, this one felt MUCH BETTER than the one earlier this week. Part of it was the fact I had a day off yesterday, as opposed to earlier this week when I had run for 45 minutes the day before. I think part of it was just my body getting more used to the faster pace. Whatever the reason, it felt good to run so controlled and comfortably at the faster pace. It will still be a few weeks before I get to sub-7:00 pace (which I was comfortably below in December), but for some reason today felt like an inflection point. I am already getting super excited for next week, in which I plan to run the Central Park loop on two different occasions (I will be in NYC for work) weather permitting...

No comments: